Statement of Faith
MEMBERS OF CMA ATTEST TO THE FOLLOWING:
- We believe God to be the Creator of all things
We believe Jesus Christ is the only answer to every person’s needs.
- We believe Jesus Christ’s death for our sins and His resurrection are the basis of all Christian life
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the source of power for Christian living.
- We believe the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three persons yet one God.
- We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God in all circumstances of life.
MEMBERS OF CMA ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO AFFIRM THAT:
- They have turned away from the sins of their past life, confessed them to God and asked Him to forgive them.
- They have committed their life to Jesus Christ and now acknowledge Him as my Lord and Saviour.
- They will endeavour to remain faithful to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible and to the aims of the Christian Motorcyclists Association.
How to become a member?
It is advised that you spend some time being associated with CMA NSW/ACT before applying for membership.
Connect with CMA members on rides and events. Get to know CMA NSW/ACT in general, because when you do decide to join, it is hoped that your membership will be long term, and not just for 12 months.
To join CMA NSW/ACT, you must agree with, and sign the Statement of Faith. Then, your application will be presented to the committee, to be considered and ultimately, voted upon.
If your application is accepted by the committee, you will be contacted by the Treasurer, who will provide you with details of either single or family membership fees. Once this is finalised, you will be provided with and eligible to wear the round CMA Australia badge.
Why become a member?
Your support for CMA NSW/ACT through your willingness to become a member is greatly appreciated. You will have full voting rights at meetings and eligibility to be part of the organising committee. Your fees will assist us with our running costs.
Code of Conduct
- Offensive language is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
- Clothing with offensive language, indecent pictures, logos, slogans etc. are not to be worn.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted.
- Derogatory statements regarding other member’s status, faith or motorcycles are not permitted.
- Canvassing and recruiting for religious and/or commercial gain is not permitted.
- Common courtesy and respect for other riders/members and the general public.
- To behave in such a way as to not bring the name of Jesus Christ or CMA into disrepute.