NSW State event
Its been some time since we have ventured out to the countryside, so lets stand on our scripture Psalm 45:4
In your majesty, ride out to victory, defending truth, humility, and justice. Go forth to perform awe-inspiring deeds!
Generocity Church COBAR has kindly offered to host us for this weekend.
If you would like to swag/ camp at the Church your more than welcome to, as there is a hall out the back with kitchen & toilet amenities.
We ask each person attending the weekend ,a cover charge of $35 for the catering over the Saturday / Sunday- 2x breakfasts + lunch & Dinner.
- 4pm Arival into Cobar- those that are camping at Church will need to wait till 6pm to set up camp as their is a community event finishing up there.
- 6:30pm dinner/ fellowship at local hotel or restaurant.
- 7:30am breakfast / devotional time
- 9am Group photo at iconic Cobar entry sign
- 11am Community outreach
- 6pm BBQ dinner at church, fellowship and community outreach
- 7:30am Breakfast/ devotional time
- 8:30 for those that plan to leave today pack gear up
- 9am Church- CMA Involvement in service
- 11:30am lunch
- 1pm depart for home
- Those that are staying the Sunday take in the surrounding sights of Cobar.
There are plenty of options for accommodation in Cobar, but suggest booking early, as it is a mining community and rooms could be booked by FIFO Workers + it is the long weekend.
- Copper city motel- (02) 68362404
- Cobar caravan park- (02) 68362425
- Cobar oasis motel- (02) 68362844
- Cobar central motor inn- (02) 68302000
- Cobar motor inn- (02) 68362304
- Cobar crossroads motel- (02) 68362711
- Great Western hotel- (02) 68362503
- Empire hotel- (02) 68362725
- Cobar Town a d country motor inn- (02) 68361244
Further details for the weekend will be updated here as we know- so watch this space 😊